- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Bridge - Three Questions
- Three Foil Cross
|Sports include many games structured in threes. In baseball, there are three strikes and you are out, three outs to an inning, and a trinity of trinities (3X3), in other words, 9 innings. Do you know about "Tinker to Evers to Chance?" Pictured to the right is none other than Joe Dimaggio.|
To have one's own story told by a third party who doesn't know that the character in question is himself the hero of the story being told, that's a technical refinement.
His dream is establishing a small museum, so named "MUSEUM OF 3 (or 3 MUSEM)" in the near future. Here is an article that a Korean journalist wrote about Young Kyoon Kim.
Read the article in the Features Link . . .