- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|Holy trinity - food|
|Food - Nutrition|
... while i was sleeping , i was reminded of what in my hometown (New Orleans)we refer to as the 'holy trinity'
(and though we are mostly catholic and devout here)...we are refering more to to our first obseesion and love (of) FOOD. When one cooks just about anything, from say gumbo, or etouffe' - to a pot of beans, even, we use what is called the trinity...not father ,son and the holy ghost (but depending on your personal choices) onion, bell pepper, and garlic...or onion, celery and bellpepper (sometimes scallion). It woke me up hungry, just thought i would share my nonsensical culturally obscure trinity before it left me. yours, Jane
Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.
|Trivia comes from the Latin word Trivum; which was the foundation for learning that lead to the Quadrivium. It includes the foundations of grammar (the language), logic (to reason) and rhetoric (to persuade). It's the connectivity of everything that creates knowledge.|