- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
|St. Patrick's Day|
|Food - Nutrition|
In New Orleans on St. Patrick's Day - Cabbages, carrots and potatoes are traditional for St. Patrick's parade since the Irish's most known meal is corned beef and cabbage, which includes potatoes (an Irish national vegetable) and the carrots for color.
I'm Irish - and have never known Corned Beef to be an Irish dish. Bacon & Cabbage -
His dream is establishing a small museum, so named "MUSEUM OF 3 (or 3 MUSEM)" in the near future. Here is an article that a Korean journalist wrote about Young Kyoon Kim.
Read the article in the Features Link . . .