- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
|St. Patrick's Day|
|Food - Nutrition|
In New Orleans on St. Patrick's Day - Cabbages, carrots and potatoes are traditional for St. Patrick's parade since the Irish's most known meal is corned beef and cabbage, which includes potatoes (an Irish national vegetable) and the carrots for color.
I'm Irish - and have never known Corned Beef to be an Irish dish. Bacon & Cabbage -
I'm voting for Gore because the other is unthinkable. Which most of us will probably do. I hope all of us. I've always liked Ralph Nader and would like to see a real third party, but the thought of George Bush as president is unthinkable.