- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Trinity symbol
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Three Foil Cross
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Three Baskets
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
|Most Widely Spoken Languages in the World|
Mandarin Chinese tops the list of most popular world languages, with over a billion speakers. English trails in third place, with just over 320 million speakers. This data includes all speakers of the languages, not only native speakers.
Source: Ethnologue, 16th Edition.
1. Encompasses multiple dialects.
Information Please® Database, © 2009 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
"There are three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money".
Ben Franklin. From the Philadelphia Almanac and Citizens' Manual.
Human beings use threes to conceptualize everything. Three data
points are enough to describe an entire set. Take time for example. We
break it into before, during, and after. Look at the basic structure of