- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Trinity symbol
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Three Foil Cross
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Three Baskets
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
Human beings use threes to conceptualize everything. Three data
points are enough to describe an entire set. Take time for example. We
break it into before, during, and after. Look at the basic structure of
Primary colors in pigment (red, yellow, & blue) make up all colors. Color is also classified into primary, secondary, and tertiary. Look at our basic sentence structure to communicate. Subject, verb, object. In Japan the ordering is subject, object, verb. But they both utilize three components to communicate. The list goes on and on and on.
After three leaps, even a toad needs a rest.