- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Trinity symbol
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Three Foil Cross
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Three Baskets
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
The Sufis advise us to speak only after our words have managed to pass through three gates. At the first gate, we ask ourselves "Are these words true?" If so, we let them pass on; if not, back they go. At the second gate, we ask, "Are they necessary?" At the last gate , we ask, "Are they kind?"
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift. That is why they call it the present.