- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Three Fingers Summit panorama|
|History - Politics|
Click the image to enlarge
This picture was taken at the Three Fingers Summit on July 1, 2009. From left to right, there are two of the three fingers, Whitehorse Mountain, Glacier Peak, and the Three Fingers Lookout. A beautiful summer day in the heart of the Cascades, just 90 minutes from Seattle. A bit of a long dirt road and to get to the Goat Flats Trailhead. Just one other person made the 16 mile round trip treck. His head is in the panorama.
"Removing Saddam Hussein from power was the right decision early in my presidency, it is the right decision now, and it will be the right decision ever."
|If you have a broadband connection and are using the web browser Internet Explorer, you can view a sabbatical presentation by the author of The Book of Threes. He suggests threes exist simultaneously as simplification, completion and memory. Read more at http://sab.threes.com.|