- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
|Three Fingers Summit panorama|
|History - Politics|
Click the image to enlarge
This picture was taken at the Three Fingers Summit on July 1, 2009. From left to right, there are two of the three fingers, Whitehorse Mountain, Glacier Peak, and the Three Fingers Lookout. A beautiful summer day in the heart of the Cascades, just 90 minutes from Seattle. A bit of a long dirt road and to get to the Goat Flats Trailhead. Just one other person made the 16 mile round trip treck. His head is in the panorama.
In prehistoric times, mankind often had only two choices in crisis situations: fight or flee. In modern times, humor offers us a third alternative; fight, flee - or laugh.
WORDS AND NUMBERS: MATHEMATICAL DIMENSIONS OF RHETORIC - how numbers function rhetorically by influencing persuasive appeals, the structure of messages, and our use of .language.