- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Wise Monkeys
|Three Fingers Summit panorama|
|History - Politics|
Click the image to enlarge
This picture was taken at the Three Fingers Summit on July 1, 2009. From left to right, there are two of the three fingers, Whitehorse Mountain, Glacier Peak, and the Three Fingers Lookout. A beautiful summer day in the heart of the Cascades, just 90 minutes from Seattle. A bit of a long dirt road and to get to the Goat Flats Trailhead. Just one other person made the 16 mile round trip treck. His head is in the panorama.
If you want one year of prosperity, plant corn. If you want ten years of prosperity grow threes. If you want one hundred years of prosperity, educate people.
WORDS AND NUMBERS: MATHEMATICAL DIMENSIONS OF RHETORIC - how numbers function rhetorically by influencing persuasive appeals, the structure of messages, and our use of .language.