- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Bridge - Three Questions
- Three Foil Cross
|Three Teams Are Undefeated; Many Teams Are Unwatchable|
By Toni Monkovic
As the Saints polished off the Dolphins, a graphic on Fox noted that it’s the first time in an N.F.L. season that three teams are undefeated after Week 7: the Saints, the Colts and the Broncos.
It also seems to be the first time in N.F.L. history that so many teams look so utterly helpless.
The roll call today included the Bucs, the Rams, the Chiefs, the Browns. The Panthers and the Raiders have two victories each, but after their performances today, they deserve to be on the list.
Which team’s season deserves to be euthanized?
The bottom line from Week 7 in the NFL: It was the best Sunday to be a bettor, and the worst Sunday to be a bookmaker.
”I can’t remember an NFL season with this many bad teams,” said Las Vegas Hilton sports book director Jay Kornegay, who has been in the business for 22 years. “No doubt, it was the worst day ever for the books.
“‘We can’t attract money on these poor teams. We keep losing on the same teams. They are not even close to covering.”
|Dryden, John (1631-1700)|
"These are the effect of doting age; vain doubts, and idle cares, and over-caution."
|Memory itself works on the concept of threes. The first time you observe something it's unique. The second time observe the same thing it becomes understood like a pattern. The third time observe the same thing you have a pattern to reference and it becomes known.|