- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Trinity symbol
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Three Foil Cross
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Three Baskets
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
|ZIP-FM Radio in Tokyo, Japan interviews Michael Eck|
So I get a call to do a live interview on a Japanese radio program, ZIP FM from Tokyo. Hello World! I taught mathematics and computer science in Chiyoda Cho, Yamagata Gun, Hiroshima, Japan at Lehman-Hiroshima College. I enjoyed my time in Japan. At the end of the interview I annouced the next song, which was of course, Three is the Magic Number by Blind Melon. Many thanks to ZIP FMm Tokyo, Japan!
Listen to the interview
|John S. C. Abbott|
If war has its chivalry and its pageantry, it has also its hideousness and its demonic woe. Bullets respect not beauty. They tear out the eye, and shatter the jaw, and render the cheek.