- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
This is a common, ancient, and basic ideogram for a high spiritual dignity.
In Christian symbolism this represents the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Bishop Theophile of Antioch, who died in 186 A.D., is thought to have been the first to use the concept of the Holy Trinity.
Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.
|If you have a broadband connection and are using the web browser Internet Explorer, you can view a sabbatical presentation by the author of The Book of Threes. He suggests threes exist simultaneously as simplification, completion and memory. Read more at http://sab.threes.com.|