- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
This is a common, ancient, and basic ideogram for a high spiritual dignity.
In Christian symbolism this represents the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Bishop Theophile of Antioch, who died in 186 A.D., is thought to have been the first to use the concept of the Holy Trinity.
|Ralph Waldo Emerson|
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
|Join our site and share your ideas. Engage people from around the world. Communicate. After you register for a free account you can share your thoughts. It's simple, fast and fun.|