- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
This is a common, ancient, and basic ideogram for a high spiritual dignity.
In Christian symbolism this represents the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Bishop Theophile of Antioch, who died in 186 A.D., is thought to have been the first to use the concept of the Holy Trinity.
My third appeal is to my fellow citizens in all countries: Help us to establish lasting peace in the world.
|Mr. Kelsey's efforts are an interesting exploration into the threes phenomena as elucidating the need for adopting a comprehensive and comprehensible program-in-development criteria, the many facets of which are in the making. His amazing work is at http://www.triplicity.org.|