- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|The Elusive Tripple Crown|
There is no prize for it, but the triple is defined as winning three times in one week. It's a rare event, let's look at the odds:
Assuming 8 tables per session and all players of equal ability, then the odds of someone winning the ‘tripple' are 1/8 to the power of two, or one in 64; so you can expect it about every 6 months or so, depending upon the number of players (obviously it's much easier to win the tripple in the low season when there are only three or four tables).
If I could be a third of the woman that my mom is and have a third of the strength that she has, then I will have done good by this life.
His dream is establishing a small museum, so named "MUSEUM OF 3 (or 3 MUSEM)" in the near future. Here is an article that a Korean journalist wrote about Young Kyoon Kim.
Read the article in the Features Link . . .