- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|The Elusive Tripple Crown|
There is no prize for it, but the triple is defined as winning three times in one week. It's a rare event, let's look at the odds:
Assuming 8 tables per session and all players of equal ability, then the odds of someone winning the ‘tripple' are 1/8 to the power of two, or one in 64; so you can expect it about every 6 months or so, depending upon the number of players (obviously it's much easier to win the tripple in the low season when there are only three or four tables).
There are three things which if one does not know, one cannot live long in the world: what is too much for one, what is too little for one, and what is just right for one.
His dream is establishing a small museum, so named "MUSEUM OF 3 (or 3 MUSEM)" in the near future. Here is an article that a Korean journalist wrote about Young Kyoon Kim.
Read the article in the Features Link . . .