- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Trinity symbol
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Three Foil Cross
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Three Baskets
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
|Three Foil Cross|
This is the patriarchal cross, a symbol for the Roman Catholic Church.
It can, as here, appear in the form of a three-foil cross and is a symbol for the Holy Trinity. It can also have other forms. In heraldry the patriarchal cross looks different. The arms are of the same or almost the same length, and it resembles the heraldic version of the cross of Lorraine.
|Dante Alighieri, Divine Comedy, The|
"Avarice, envy, pride, Three fatal sparks, have set the hearts of all On Fire."
We are considering a paper or ebook version of the Book of Threes. Please let us know if you have any interest in this or if you can facilitate the new versions. Regards. Michael Eck