- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|Piquet prepares for three-race engine rule|
Jerez - Renault - Test day 1 09/12/08 18:33
Renault began its final test session of the year today as Nelson Piquet spent the day behind the wheel of the R28 in Jerez in the south of Spain.
Cool and overcast conditions greeted the team this morning with several light rain showers interrupting the team’s programme during the day. However, the team made the most of the dry conditions in the morning to continue its evaluation of the slick Bridgestone tyres while simulating a 2009 car set-up.
I was happy she got it and I have to sort of - and one of the reasons I did Third Watch is because I wanted to break that thing of just being the pretty girl and play it down and let it be about the work.
|Herb O Buckand has an enormous interest in the structure of threes and has been collecting and examining these concepts for years. He has an exciting website for his Threseology Research Journal located at http://www.threesology.org. Here he delves into concepts in threes in many different areas. He is a true generalist.|