- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Piquet prepares for three-race engine rule|
Jerez - Renault - Test day 1 09/12/08 18:33
Renault began its final test session of the year today as Nelson Piquet spent the day behind the wheel of the R28 in Jerez in the south of Spain.
Cool and overcast conditions greeted the team this morning with several light rain showers interrupting the team’s programme during the day. However, the team made the most of the dry conditions in the morning to continue its evaluation of the slick Bridgestone tyres while simulating a 2009 car set-up.
To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?