- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Bridge - Three Questions
- Three Foil Cross
|Three reasons why the Dallas Cowboys will lose|
10:22 AM Mon, Sep 15, 2008
Here are three reasons why the Cowboys will lose tonight:
* If you give Donovan McNabb time to throw, then he will pick you apart, even though his top three receivers are DeSean Jackson, Greg Lewis and Hank Baskett. He passed for nearly 400 yards last week.
* Brian Westbrook is the most underrated player in the NFL, and the Cowboys don;t really have anyone who can stop him. He's capable of having 100 yards rushing and receiving and dominating the game because Andy Reid is creative about moving him around the formation and creating mismatches that put him in position to make big plays.
* Defensive coordinator Jim Johnson's gambling, blitzing style confuses the Cowboys' offensive linemen just like it did last December - the Eagles won that game 10-6 - and Philadelphia consistently pressures Tony Romo leading to another poor performance.
|William S. Burroughs|
|Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war.|
|If you have a broadband connection and are using the web browser Internet Explorer, you can view a sabbatical presentation by the author of The Book of Threes. He suggests threes exist simultaneously as simplification, completion and memory. Read more at http://sab.threes.com.|