- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Three reasons why the Dallas Cowboys will lose|
10:22 AM Mon, Sep 15, 2008
Here are three reasons why the Cowboys will lose tonight:
* If you give Donovan McNabb time to throw, then he will pick you apart, even though his top three receivers are DeSean Jackson, Greg Lewis and Hank Baskett. He passed for nearly 400 yards last week.
* Brian Westbrook is the most underrated player in the NFL, and the Cowboys don;t really have anyone who can stop him. He's capable of having 100 yards rushing and receiving and dominating the game because Andy Reid is creative about moving him around the formation and creating mismatches that put him in position to make big plays.
* Defensive coordinator Jim Johnson's gambling, blitzing style confuses the Cowboys' offensive linemen just like it did last December - the Eagles won that game 10-6 - and Philadelphia consistently pressures Tony Romo leading to another poor performance.
From the first place of liquid darkness, within the second place of air and light, I set down the following record with its mixture of fact and truths and memories of truths and its direction toward the Third Place, where the starting point is myth.
Human beings use threes to conceptualize everything. Three data
points are enough to describe an entire set. Take time for example. We
break it into before, during, and after. Look at the basic structure of