- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
|Three reasons why the Dallas Cowboys win|
Every week before the game we'll take a look at why the Cowboys should win or lose. Unlike some you - you know who you are - I like to make my statements before the game as opposed to sending e-mails after the fact.
Feel free to ridicule me or offer your own resoponses to my theories. Without further ado, here' are my three reasons why Dallas will win:
* Philadelphia can't cover Jason Witten. They can double cover T.O. and use eight in the box to contain Marion Barber, but they simply do not have an answer for Witten who is capable of extending drives and making big plays himself.
* The Cowboys will take advantage of the Eagles' blitzing scheme to make game-changing big plays. Dallas had the NFL's most explosive offense last year and they still have it after having 21 plays of 10 yards or more last week, including five of 20 or more.
* Brian Westbrook is the Eagles' only real offense weapon other than McNabb. They don't have the firepower to shut down Tony Romo - unless he bangs his thumb on another helmet tonight - and make it a low-scoring game.
What's your take?
Because when we think about the real facts: 44 million Americans without health insurance, millions without jobs, a 50-year high on mortgage foreclosures, an historic high the third year in a row on personal bankruptcies.
|Join our site and share your ideas. Engage people from around the world. Communicate. After you register for a free account you can share your thoughts. It's simple, fast and fun.|