- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
toi-toi-toi: (an old European custom translated into words to wish you good luck). Saying toi (pronounce: toy) THREE times is derived from the custom of spitting three times over someone's shoulder for good luck. I guess it is easier to say toi-toi-toi than to actually spit.
I have won on Honda and Yamaha so maybe it is interesting to win with a third team, Ducati, who are Italian.
|Trivia comes from the Latin word Trivum; which was the foundation for learning that lead to the Quadrivium. It includes the foundations of grammar (the language), logic (to reason) and rhetoric (to persuade). It's the connectivity of everything that creates knowledge.|