- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
toi-toi-toi: (an old European custom translated into words to wish you good luck). Saying toi (pronounce: toy) THREE times is derived from the custom of spitting three times over someone's shoulder for good luck. I guess it is easier to say toi-toi-toi than to actually spit.
"Pair up in Threes."
During spring training at the Ft. Lauderdale stadium, I was making the player do wind sprints after a tough loss. I was looking at Dave Righetti, Bob Shirley, and my son Dale when I said this.
We are considering a paper or ebook version of the Book of Threes. Please let us know if you have any interest in this or if you can facilitate the new versions. Regards. Michael Eck