- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the largest sanctioning body of motorsports in the United States. The three largest racing series sanctioned by NASCAR are the NEXTEL Cup, the Busch Series and the Craftsman Truck Series.
By far, the most famous number in NASCAR history is the #3 driven by the late Dale Earnhardt. He was in third place when he fatally crashed on the last lap of the Daytona 500 on February 18, 2001. #3 memorabilia still outsells all of the other drivers, even seven years after his death.
All creative people should be required to leave California for three months every year.
|Memory itself works on the concept of threes. The first time you observe something it's unique. The second time observe the same thing it becomes understood like a pattern. The third time observe the same thing you have a pattern to reference and it becomes known.|