- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the largest sanctioning body of motorsports in the United States. The three largest racing series sanctioned by NASCAR are the NEXTEL Cup, the Busch Series and the Craftsman Truck Series.
By far, the most famous number in NASCAR history is the #3 driven by the late Dale Earnhardt. He was in third place when he fatally crashed on the last lap of the Daytona 500 on February 18, 2001. #3 memorabilia still outsells all of the other drivers, even seven years after his death.
The first step toward liberty is to miss liberty; the second, to seek it; the third, to find it.
WORDS AND NUMBERS: MATHEMATICAL DIMENSIONS OF RHETORIC - how numbers function rhetorically by influencing persuasive appeals, the structure of messages, and our use of .language.