- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Wise Monkeys
|Threes in sports|
In table tennis (ping pong), you volley for serve. This means that after the ball passes back and forth three times, whoever wins the volley serves first.
A match shall consist of the best of three games or the best of five games.
In cricket there are three wickets on each side of the pitch.
The Ironman Triathlon - Swim, Bike, Run.
The Olympics medals are three:
1st place - gold
Ways of advancing a football in rugby and football: run, kick and pass
I am what I am and that's all that I am . . .