- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Three Foil Cross
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
|Threes in sports|
In table tennis (ping pong), you volley for serve. This means that after the ball passes back and forth three times, whoever wins the volley serves first.
A match shall consist of the best of three games or the best of five games.
In cricket there are three wickets on each side of the pitch.
The Ironman Triathlon - Swim, Bike, Run.
The Olympics medals are three:
1st place - gold
Ways of advancing a football in rugby and football: run, kick and pass
When it comes to exploring the mind in the framework of cognitive neuroscience, the maximal yield of data comes from integrating what a person experiences - the first person - with what the measurements show - the third person.
|If you have a broadband connection and are using the web browser Internet Explorer, you can view a sabbatical presentation by the author of The Book of Threes. He suggests threes exist simultaneously as simplification, completion and memory. Read more at http://sab.threes.com.|