- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
|Threes in sports|
In table tennis (ping pong), you volley for serve. This means that after the ball passes back and forth three times, whoever wins the volley serves first.
A match shall consist of the best of three games or the best of five games.
In cricket there are three wickets on each side of the pitch.
The Ironman Triathlon - Swim, Bike, Run.
The Olympics medals are three:
1st place - gold
Ways of advancing a football in rugby and football: run, kick and pass
|Henry Wadsworth Longfellow|
The same object seen from the three different points of view-the past, the present, and the future - often exhibits three different faces upon us; like those sign-boards over shop doors, which represent the face of a lion as we approach, of a man when we are in front, and of an ass when we have passed.
|Herb O Buckand has an enormous interest in the structure of threes and has been collecting and examining these concepts for years. He has an exciting website for his Threseology Research Journal located at http://www.threesology.org. Here he delves into concepts in threes in many different areas. He is a true generalist.|