- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
|Threes in sports|
In table tennis (ping pong), you volley for serve. This means that after the ball passes back and forth three times, whoever wins the volley serves first.
A match shall consist of the best of three games or the best of five games.
In cricket there are three wickets on each side of the pitch.
The Ironman Triathlon - Swim, Bike, Run.
The Olympics medals are three:
1st place - gold
Ways of advancing a football in rugby and football: run, kick and pass
|Emily Greene Balch|
A third ideal that has made its way in the modern world is reliance on reason, especially reason disciplined and enriched by modern science. An eternal basis of human intercommunication is reason.
|There are three ways to enter your thoughts into the Book of Threes. 1). You can join and request author rights by contacting us. 2). If you want to remain anonymous, log in with username: anonymous, and password: guest. 3). You can send us your ideas using Contact Us and we will enter the info for you.