- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Three Foil Cross
The term Thoroughbred describes a breed of horse whose ancestry traces back to three foundation sires -- the Darley Arabian, the Godolphin Arabian and the Byerly Turk.
|Bible: Hebrew Proverbs, 30:18-19.|
There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not: the way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid.
|Trivia comes from the Latin word Trivum; which was the foundation for learning that lead to the Quadrivium. It includes the foundations of grammar (the language), logic (to reason) and rhetoric (to persuade). It's the connectivity of everything that creates knowledge.|