- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Trinity symbol
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Three Foil Cross
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Three Baskets
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
|Three keys to building mass|
Three keys to building mass without wasted effort: Mind-set, commitment, and outside factors.
By Arnold Schwarzenegger
1) Adding lean mass and growing isn't just an idea, but rather a mind-set that you have to adopt and let nothing stop you from achieving. You must want this more than anything else and be willing to make sacrifices and you will have to - to realize your goals. Pursue your goals with a passion, realizing that while obstacles may slow your progress, ultimately nothing will stand in your way.
2) Commitment is half the battle; now you're going to start taking deliberate steps to ensure your success. First, assess the state of your current workout. That may be difficult to do if you have little experience, but you can look for a number of things that make up a solid massbuilding routine. They include:
3) Pay close attention to factors outside the gym that affect your bodybuilding progress. If you're consuming too few calories or not enough protein, aren't getting enough rest or suffer from inordinate stress, you smoke or suffer from other negative lifestyle factors, you're limiting your potential. All these things affect the process of muscle growth, which takes place in the days after a hard workout. Feed your body right, supplement smart and rest, and you're on the path toward greater muscularity. Skip those things and, well, you might as well get out your pen and paper and write me one of those long missives about how nothing seems to be working. But don't say I didn't tell you so.
I say, If everybody in this house lives where it's God first, friends and family second and you third, we won't ever have an argument.
Human beings use threes to conceptualize everything. Three data
points are enough to describe an entire set. Take time for example. We
break it into before, during, and after. Look at the basic structure of