- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Three keys to building mass|
Three keys to building mass without wasted effort: Mind-set, commitment, and outside factors.
By Arnold Schwarzenegger
1) Adding lean mass and growing isn't just an idea, but rather a mind-set that you have to adopt and let nothing stop you from achieving. You must want this more than anything else and be willing to make sacrifices and you will have to - to realize your goals. Pursue your goals with a passion, realizing that while obstacles may slow your progress, ultimately nothing will stand in your way.
2) Commitment is half the battle; now you're going to start taking deliberate steps to ensure your success. First, assess the state of your current workout. That may be difficult to do if you have little experience, but you can look for a number of things that make up a solid massbuilding routine. They include:
3) Pay close attention to factors outside the gym that affect your bodybuilding progress. If you're consuming too few calories or not enough protein, aren't getting enough rest or suffer from inordinate stress, you smoke or suffer from other negative lifestyle factors, you're limiting your potential. All these things affect the process of muscle growth, which takes place in the days after a hard workout. Feed your body right, supplement smart and rest, and you're on the path toward greater muscularity. Skip those things and, well, you might as well get out your pen and paper and write me one of those long missives about how nothing seems to be working. But don't say I didn't tell you so.
The Third World is not a reality but an ideology.
|If you wish to enter information anonymously, use the Contact Us link and send the entry directly to the administrator. You do not need a registered account using this method. You can also use this to send comments, criticisms, or suggestions.