- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
|Improving High School: A Strategic Approach|
|Business - Economics|
May 2005 report from the California Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) "on the success and shortcomings of high schools in California." The "report examines high schools through the lens of three groups of high school students": 1) dropouts (students who fail to graduate), 2) "general" track students (those who graduate without qualifying for a four-year university or online university), and 3) "university" track students. The report includes a summary.
Read more . . .
After I did the first Die Hard I said I'd never do another, same after I did the second one and the third. The whole genre was running itself into the ground.