- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Improving High School: A Strategic Approach|
|Business - Economics|
May 2005 report from the California Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) "on the success and shortcomings of high schools in California." The "report examines high schools through the lens of three groups of high school students": 1) dropouts (students who fail to graduate), 2) "general" track students (those who graduate without qualifying for a four-year university or online university), and 3) "university" track students. The report includes a summary.
Read more . . .
I think I definitely got scared by the second or third time a doctor told me I was dying.
Human beings use threes to conceptualize everything. Three data
points are enough to describe an entire set. Take time for example. We
break it into before, during, and after. Look at the basic structure of