- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- How many triangles?
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Trinity symbol
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Three Holy sites of Islam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Periodic Table - Law of Triads
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Bridge - Three Questions
- Three Foil Cross
|Improving High School: A Strategic Approach|
|Business - Economics|
May 2005 report from the California Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) "on the success and shortcomings of high schools in California." The "report examines high schools through the lens of three groups of high school students": 1) dropouts (students who fail to graduate), 2) "general" track students (those who graduate without qualifying for a four-year university or online university), and 3) "university" track students. The report includes a summary.
Read more . . .
"In architecture as in all other operative arts, the end must direct the operation. The end is to build well. Well building has three conditions: Commodity, Firmness and Delight."