- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- How many triangles?
- Trinity symbol
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- id, ego, superego
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Featured Article - Allen H. Merriam
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Foil Cross
- Three Baskets
- Bible threes
|Improving High School: A Strategic Approach|
|Business - Economics|
May 2005 report from the California Legislative Analyst's Office (LAO) "on the success and shortcomings of high schools in California." The "report examines high schools through the lens of three groups of high school students": 1) dropouts (students who fail to graduate), 2) "general" track students (those who graduate without qualifying for a four-year university or online university), and 3) "university" track students. The report includes a summary.
Read more . . .
To become artist (creator), saint (lover), and philosopher (knower) in a single person: My practical goal!
We are considering a paper or ebook version of the Book of Threes. Please let us know if you have any interest in this or if you can facilitate the new versions. Regards. Michael Eck