- Women's measurements
- Big Mac
- Brain membranes
- Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria
- The Number Three in American Culture
- Three Furies
- Pythagoras - three is the perfect number
- Trinity symbol
- How many triangles?
- id, ego, superego
- Threes.com featured on the BBC2
- Simon Cowell: You Never Want The People That You Work With To Do Well
- Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- Three Foil Cross
- Empirical rule - The 68-95-99.7 Rule
- Three Baskets
- Three Wise Monkeys
- Bible threes
|Threes.com featured on the BBC2|
I received an email from Miles Mendoza to feature the Book of
Threes on the Steve Wright Show on BBC2. His family talk radio show
cause hundreds of British entries into the book.
My favorite - 'ello, 'ello, 'ello.
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
Human beings use threes to conceptualize everything. Three data
points are enough to describe an entire set. Take time for example. We
break it into before, during, and after. Look at the basic structure of